Lava Therapeutics (LAVA) is a clinical stage immuno-oncology company that generates and develops next-generation γδ T cell engaging bispecific antibodies for the treatment of cancer. LAVA started its operations in 2016 and is advancing its proprietary platform and pipeline of bispecific therapeutic antibodies, building on cutting-edge research originating from the VU University Medical Center / Cancer Center Amsterdam.
R&D Laboratories and offices are located in The Netherlands at the Science Park in Utrecht and the Agrifood Plaza building in Den Bosch. Our U.S. office is located in old city Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We are expanding our team and are looking for talented individuals to support LAVA’s future success. We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant.
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support and assist the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This hybrid position will be based in Philadelphia (1-2 days per week in the office as required).
Your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to multiple executive officers;
- Requires thorough knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures;
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature;
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals;
- Organizes (and hosts) meetings, events, (video) conferences;
- Creates draft letters/mails/ office documents/meeting minutes/ PowerPoints;
- Archive management;
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company;
- Develops travel plans travel arrangements (incl visa) and related expenses;
- Deals with sensitive, complex and highly confidential information;
- Serves as a contact to employees or other stakeholders inside and outside the organization;
- Management of the Philadelphia office (Security, supplies, IT);
- Coordination of international board meetings.
- BSc in a relevant field or equivalent work experience;
- 12+ years supporting senior executives;
- Knowledge of Corporate Policies & Regulations;
- MS Office;
- Knowledge and understanding of finance and legal practices;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Independent worker in time and place;
- Confident, mature, calm, professional manner;
- Flexible and adaptable approach;
- Pro-active: Takes the lead/initiative;
- Supportive and service-minded;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Solution-oriented, problem solver;
- Capacity to influence;
- Ability to plan and anticipate for success, and predict likely issues;
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
LAVA offers a full-time position working with a highly motivated team, where high performance is recognized and rewarded. We offer the opportunity to work with a group of highly experienced leaders and professionals with a proven track record of success in the Life Science industry.
LAVA offers excellent salaries and benefits in accordance with the biotech/pharmaceutical industry. We offer flexible working hours, growth and development opportunities and a professional working environment, where hard work is balanced with fun.
Our Core Values
Our company culture is built on five important Core Values: Innovation, Teamwork, Results-oriented, Flexibility and Fun. We understand that innovation is at the heart of what we do. We drive the ability to innovate and we all have a strong awareness of emerging scientific and business opportunities. We work closely as a team, have a constructive and collaborative mindset and put the common interest of the company above our own individual interest. We have a strong orientation on results, we meet agreed goals in a timely and efficient manner and we deliver on our promises. We are flexible, adapt well to changing circumstances and work well under pressure. Finally, we all contribute to a safe, professional and enjoyable workplace in which people are treated respectfully and diversity is embraced.
How to Apply
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
All applications and related information will remain strictly confidential.
LAVA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No agencies, please.